Introducing the Melting Clock Watch
Could you have imagine that you could have a melting clock watch? Im pretty sure you dint think so until you have seen this post. Im also pretty sure that even while reading this your thinking how is that even possible? How does it work? Be assured it works perfectly fine, just as a clock watch should. The Melting Clock Watch is both a conversation starter and a precision art piece in one. It’s Design was inspired by Salvidore Dali, who is a famous painter. She is Mainly known for her Melting Clock Paintings.
The melting clock watch is designed be placed on a bookshelf or any edge to mantle and look as if its melting off of it. It also has a polished chrome case and precision quartz movement for highly accurate time keeping. A perfectly designed optical illusion makes the clock face readable from any angle, despite its awesome shape. The analog melting clock face displays time in Roman numerals, providing an antique touch.
Time is not rigid. Time is fluid and the Melting Clock visually represents the fluidity of time. Is it a clock or is it art? You be the judge. The melting clock watch stands out as it looks exceptional inside a home or even an office. Its expected to draw all the attention once in sight of somebody, thus a thing to have a conversation about.
The Specs of The Melting Clock Watch
- The magical clock watch illustrates that time is fluid in an entertaining way. The surreal “melted” surface can sit on a bookshelf or the edge of a desk and yet still function as a timepiece.
- The clock features a polished chrome case and precision quartz movement for highly accurate time keeping.
- A carefully designed optical illusion makes the clock face readable from any angle, despite its irregular shape.
- The analog clock face displays time using Roman numerals, providing an antique touch.
- Requires one AA battery (not included).
- Can You Imagine is a leader in bringing creative products to market.
- Make playtime fun and educational with a wide variety of innovative toys, gifts, and more.
- Experience the “Future of Fun” with toys and games from Can You Imagine.
- Chrome plated case
- Precision quartz movement
- A conversation piece and a work of art
How much is the Melting Clock Watch?
893 Customer Reviews | 29 Answered Questions
| RETURN TO HOMEPAGE |